Beautiful Sunday with the boys!

We woke up ( well they woke up) very early! (5:30am). We were out of the house at 7:30 in search for breakfast. Found nothing open in vinohrady so took the metro to the old time square. It was stunning! No tourists, just us and the magical buildings! We found a little breakfast place open, filled our tummies and then off we went to explore the streets and riverbank of Prague. Daddy joined us at 10am and we set off to vysehrad, a historical fort in the middle of Prague. Simply stunning gardens and views of Prague!

Comments

  1. Hello Vivien,


    How are you and Felix? I miss the boys, Dexie grow so fast... and Oskar is a man now. I miss you Vivien, I always cook pesto and banana cake for Alejandro and Diego the two boys I taking care of now. Ricky is always remember you, He also take care of children here. He always so tired, We are still adjusting... but we're fine. I hope I could see you again. God bless you and your family.

    Love Hazel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hazel, so good to hear from you. Hope you and Ricky are well. Are you still in Spain? Take good care xx

      Delete

Post a Comment