Race for life

This coming Sunday the 22nd of May, my ex-colleagues and I will be taking part at the Race for life in aid for cancer research.

We managed to get raise lots of money thanks to our good friends and family. Thank you all so much for your generous support! It's all for a great cause!

I was in charge of designing our t-shirts while Charmaine came up with the name. Irena C. registered us all and the rest of the girls have done a great job getting us lots of pink accessories :)

I will be racing for my beloved mommy who has unfortunately been affected by this horrible disease.

Mommy you are the greatest and I am so very proud of you and your strength in dealing with this and overcoming it hopefully soon. I love you so very much! You are my inspiration and best friend!

Felix and the boys will be coming to see us off and cheer for us!

Yay!! Go simply pink elephants!

Comments