Happy new year!

Just love this photo of our boys so I am re-posting it again!

We have a busy start to the new year as we are moving to Prague in less than 3 weeks from now. Quite scary really. Fingers crossed it will be a smooth transition and we all settle in as quickly as possible.

Happy new year to my beautiful boys and to my darling Fox. I love all 3 of you more than anything in the world. May the new year bring us happiness, good health, great memories and feelings, love, new experiences and tranquility.

I hope Felix settles in his new work well and faces all new challenges positively and calmly.

I wish for Oskar to adapt easily to his new life, teachers and friends and to benefit a much as possible from the new culture he will be exposed to.

I pray for Dexter's health problems to be a thing of the past and for every day he grows older may he also become stronger. That way he will be able to enjoy his beautiful life. This year will be full of new experiences for both boys. What a wonderful opportunity we have been given to explore :)

As for me, I wish we are always happy and united as a family, love each other greatly and make one another happy no matter what challenges we face.

I very much look forward to finally learning German and finishing my Montessori teaching practice while we are in Prague.

All the best wishes for my friends and family in Greece and Germany.

Kali xronia!!!!!

Comments