Schnuzzy is 12!

Happy birthday my first born baby!

I remember the day you were born as if it was yesterday.

My waters broke at 5am on Monday the 1st or December 2008. Four days before my due date.

However, you took your time to come into the world. You were finally born via emergency Caesarean section after 17 hours of labour at 21:46 I think it was. Need to double check that 😊.

Once you were born I could not stop looking at you. I actually wondered how on Earth had I lived my life before you were born.

You never cease to amaze me. I love how you don't give up trying when you really want to learn something. Be it a back flip on the trampoline or a jump on the scooter. You are a great sportsman and have a real talent at being good with whatever sport you do.

Love you and your beautiful heart!

Σ'αγάπω πολύ πολύ Σνουπακι μου όμορφο και αγαπημένο. 💙 Πολύχρονος, με υγεία και πολλές χαρές.

Με όλη μου την αγάπη. 🥰

Η μάμμυ σου 😻

Comments