Oskar's 1st baby tooth has fallen out

Had some problems posting my blogs and only realised 3 months later they were not going through 😂.

The real date for this post is 11th of February 2016
>
> I have never seen Oskar as excited as when he realised last night his bottom tooth was wiggling.
>
> When I picked him up from school this afternoon, he came running to show me his tooth had indeed fallen out.
>
> His teacher said she had never seen a kid so proud to lose his tooth. He was jumping up and down with joy once it came out!
>
> Dexter was so sad as he also wanted to have lost a tooth like his big brother.
>
> Oskar has wrapped his tiny tooth very neatly and has placed it under his pillow for the tooth fairy to find.
>
> I remember as a kid so vividly the excitement of the tooth fairy coming.
>
> My baby schnuzzy mou, your first ever tooth that came out when you where around 10 months old, has fallen out to make space for your new, strong, adult tooth. I was dead excited when I felt your first tiny tooth coming out and am dead excited today to see you so excited. To say I Love you is an understatement. ❤️🙏💗
>

Comments