: Teacher training

>> And so, as all good things, my amazing yoga teacher training in Vinyasa flow, has sadly come to an end. However it's not the end, it's a new beginning. What a fantastic way to enter a new decade in this new level of consciousness.
>>
>> Turning 40 rocks! Have never felt better in my life. It's a beautiful feeling to love the skin you are in. It has taken me many years to do so and some times I still question many things but hey it would be terribly boring if I had solved everything already. I have so much more to learn. I am addicted to learning, addicted to life, addicted to love and addicted to my family.
>>
>> Feel forever grateful and thankful to my amazing teachers Sonia Bach, Vira, Ambika Wilson, Dwayne Holliday and Nini.
>>
>> Miss all of my yogi's and yoginis! We were an unbelievable team!
>>
>> Cheers to Living Brilliance!
>>
>> 40s here I come!!!
>>
>>
>>

Comments