International diploma

Have finally received my International Diploma in Montessori Pedagogy!

It's been a long, fun, exciting and challenging ride! I enjoyed every minute of it! Now I can't wait to find a school to teach. Being surrounded by little people hungry to learn is the best feeling ever.

I am very proud of myself - I don't say that very often. I really have to thank my two beautiful sons whom I learn from every single day and my very supportive Foxie who was with me every step of the way, encouraging me when I got too overwhelmed!

I was very lucky to have Molly as my mentor! She was very supportive of my ideas, allowed me to experiment with different lessons - some went well and some went bad, but most importantly she treated me as an equal! Thank you Molly! Not only you were a great teacher but you also became a good friend! I shall miss you dearly! Hope one day we get to teach together again.

Comments