Despicable me!

We were in this shopping mall in the afternoon to get some art supplies and the boys smelled the popcorn which is sold on the 3rd floor where the cinema complex is. As we were buying popcorn I realised I haven't taken them to the movies. We've been to the theatre, 2 ballet performances but not at the cinema. I quickly asked the cashier whether there was a kids film on. She said "despicable me" is starting now. It was 7pm. Bought the tickets and off we went! What an experience! There were both mesmerised! They loved it! I love that dexie has reached the age where we can all do so many things together.

Dex managed to stay still for 1.5 hours. He got very upset the popcorn had run out and had a meltdown in the theatre. We had to leave :( Thank God Oskar is such a little gentleman, he quickly got up when I told him we needed to go coz Dex was tired. Nevertheless they both did very well. Dex is only 2.5 years old so quite an achievement concentration wise.

Comments