National Theatre night with Schnuzzy

Tonight Oskar made me proud after managing to stay engaged for a two hour ballet performance. The first hour was the year end performance of my ballet teacher's Veronika Iblova students. The ages ranged from 4 year old to 18 years old. The second part was a beautiful executed performance of "Peter and wolf" again by Veronika's students. The story was written by Sergei Prokofiev in 1936 in the USSR.

Oskar was so excited and stunned... He kept clapping and cheering and asking me to take pictures. However he also said he was scared of the wolf and don't want the wolf to eat him. Awww

Such a great experience and now that I've been taking ballet with Veronika I have such appreciation for the dancers as I know what a hard, hard thing it is to dance ballet.

Comments