Never say never - day to remember

At the tender age of 36 I am proud to announce that I am eating anchovies?!!!!??

I have detested their existence for as long as I can remember.... But, never say never!

I was tricked into having them when my Brazilian friend Magda introduced me to her super healthy and tasty, parsley, garlic, anchovies, lemon and olive oil dip!

When I first ate it I loved it and demanded the recipe. When I saw anchovies written in the email I thought ewww! No friggin way! So I made my own version of it, omitting of course the anchovies. It tasted good but not as good as Magdas.

A while went by and found myself at her house again eating the dip - forgetting there were anchovies in it!

Anyway to make a long story short, over the course of almost 2 years i weaned myself into having them...and actually enjoying them.

Tonight though I am properly eating them whole - not crashed in the food processor - on my corn cracker along with my gorgeous dip!

Yum!

Comments