Little life

Oski wearing his new little life backpack / reins harness. I have
debated for a long time as to wether I should have my child in reins
but the other day he run straight in the middle of the road.
Thankfully there were no cars but my heart skipped several beats. I
find this backpack super cute as firstly is the shape of a ladybug -
which is considered as good luck in Greece - but also coz u can use it
as a super cool bag. At the top of the bag there is a handle where u can clip a detachable strap which you hold in order to keep your child close. The best bit however can be found inside the top zipper where a waterproof hood is neatly packed.
When used it completes the transformation from oskar to ladybug! I don't intend to use them often as we have the luxury to
live almost opposite the park, but will definitely have the strap in
hand when it comes to busy roads.

Great brand, great bag!

Comments