Sunday with the schnuzzi!

After returning from a month away in Greece the first weekend in London was one with amazing weather. How lucky was I? 

Just to familiarize you with our family names Schnuzzi is Oskar and Foxie is Felix...so to avoid any confusion :) 

Foxie and I packed Schnuzzi up, loaded his buggy with magazines, the FT,  The baby book of weaning, plenty of water and off we went to Hyde park to enjoy the glorious day.

Once we got there both Schnuzzi and Foxie went into a dreamless slumber and left me taking pictures of them sleeping.  They both looked so peaceful! Bliss!




The highlight of the afternoon was the Sikorsky  G- XEEA which i guess was on Royal duties as it landed 200 meters away from us at Kensington palace.
 


However pretty and elegant the helicopter was, my favourite subject was taking pictures of my beautiful boys.



Comments